1. Read Genesis 3:1. What question did Satan ask Eve?
2. Read Genesis 2:17 and Genesis 3:3. What word or words did Eve add to what God actually said to Adam?
3. Read Genesis 3:6. Once Satan was able to instill doubt into Eve’s mind regarding the Word of God, what did she do in this verse?
4. Read Genesis 3:9-10. After Adam and Eve sinned, did God still communicate and pursue a relationship with them?
5. Read Genesis 3:22-24. Why did God drive Adam and Eve from the Garden?
6. Can you see that this was an act of mercy by God rather than a punishment?
7. Read Romans 5:17. How do we attain God’s abundance of grace and gift of righteousness?
8. Read Romans 6:23. What do we really deserve if we sin?
9. By grace, what does God give us instead?
10. Read Romans 10:3. If we try to establish our own righteousness before God, what do we fail to do?
11. Read 1 John 1:9 and Romans 4:3. What does God promise to do with ALL our sins and iniquities against Him if we would only believe?
12. What does this tell you about the character of God?