1. Repentence is:
(A) An “about face” to a new commitment.
(B) A change of mind.
(C) A change of heart that results in one turning to God, from one’s old ways to God’s ways.
(D) A change of direction, not perfection.
(E) To make a decision that changes the total direction of one’s life.
(F) Turning from old ways and totally committing to God and His ways.
(G) Turning to a Person, to God through Jesus Christ.
3. That all come to repentance.
4. So that they could avoid coming to this place of torment.
5. They must repent.
6. Those who repent will:
A) Have their eyes opened.
(B) Turn from darkness to light.
(C) Turn from power of Satan to God.
(D) Receive forgiveness of sins.
(E) Receive inheritance.
7. The three things are:
(B) Turn to God.
(C) Prove their repentance by their deeds.
8. Iniquity or lawlessness.
9. Salvation is from the heart, not lip service.
10. Forsake their way.
11. Forsake their thoughts and return to the Lord.
12. Have mercy and pardon abundantly.
13. There is rejoicing in heaven.
14. My sins will be blotted out.